Oral Care Technologies, Inc.
The Hydro Floss® oral irrigator is the most effective home treatment device of its kind. It cleans under the gums and between teeth, removing plaque and food debris and reducing the harmful bacteria that brushing and flossing leave behind.
This thorough cleaning process prevents infection which can lead to gum disease and gingivitis.
Hydro Floss® not only cleans teeth and gums, it uses magnetics to affect the water to inhibit plaque and oral bacteria from adhering to the surface of the teeth. Clinical studies show that the Hydro Floss® oral irrigator is 64% more effective than non-magnetic irrigators at reducing plaque and calculus.
- A pulsating stream of 1,200 pulses per minute disrupts plaque biofilm and flushes food and bacteria from the surface of the teeth, between teeth, and from hard-to-reach areas.
- Maximum pressure at 60 psi, tested to be the safest and most effective on the gingival tissue.
- Adjustable pressure for comfort.
- Water stop button on the handle.
- 27 oz (800 ml) reservoir, marked in ounces and milliliters to easily measure mouthwash or medication.
- Includes a 4 pack of color-coded Everyday tips, with a holder.
- 30-day Money Back Guarantee
- One-year Limited Warranty with additional warranty options
- Specialty tips available - Implant/Ortho, Pocket Pal
Customer suffered with inflammation, redness, and bleeding gums and was diagnosed with gingivitis. Gingivitis is the most mild, and common, form of gum disease. After using Hydro Floss® for 10 days, the customer was asymptomatic.
Customer had bleeding gums, receding gums, periodontal pockets, and loose teeth and was diagnosed with periodontitis. Periodontitis is a serious infection of the gingival tissue that can cause bone deterioration and tooth loss. On day 14, the inflammation and bleeding were decreased, plaque and tartar were reduced, and periodontal pockets showed marked improvement.
Customer had gingival inflammation, significant tartar buildup on implants and implant showed moderate mobility. Customer was diagnosed with Peri-Implantitis. Peri-Implantitis is an inflammatory condition affecting the soft and hard gum tissues around dental implants that without treatment, peri-implantitis will cause an implant to fail. On day 14 inflammation was resolved, the implants were rigid and firm, and free from tartar.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
With Hydro Floss® you can see results in as little as 14 days. But because we want you experience all the benefits Hydro Floss® can provide, we offer a 30-day, money back guarantee. Use the Hydro Floss® for 30 days, if you are not completely satisfied, we will give your money back.