More than half of all American adults have some form of gum disease. Gum disease is the leading cause of tooth loss and bad breath and has been linked to many serious health conditions. Dental professionals recommend daily brushing and flossing to help prevent gum disease but these steps are simply not enough. String floss is difficult to use, time consuming and it does not effectively clean below the gumline, leaving behind harmful plaque, bacteria and food debris.
That's where Hydro Floss® comes in...
- No need for medications or potentially harmful chemicals. Uses plain water to achieve remarkable results.
- Clinically proven to be nearly twice as effective as non-magnetic irrigators at removing plaque and bacteria.
- Easier to use and more effective than string floss.
- Promotes healing of bleeding gums and periodontal pockets.
- Cleans braces, bridgework, crowns and implants better than brushing and flossing alone.
- Easily cleans below the gum line where brushing and flossing cannot reach.
- Reduces inflammation and aids in healing after dental procedures.
How Hydro Floss® is different from other irrigators:
What makes Hydro Floss® the best choice in oral irrigation?
The Hydro Floss® is unique in that it is the only oral irrigator to combine the science of magnetics with the proven effectiveness of an oral irrigator. Put simply, there are naturally occurring minerals in most liquids. Magnetics prevents these minerals from changing from a liquid into a solid state. When this principle is applied to an oral irrigator it interrupts the process by which plaque and calculus adhere to and accumulate on the surface of the tooth. If bacteria can't stick to the tooth, it can't cause problems.
Oral irrigation has been proven to be an effective tool for maintaining healthy teeth and gums. The Hydro Floss® raises that level of effectiveness by combining two proven methods - oral irrigation and magnetics. The Hydro Floss® has been clinically proven to be twice as effective as non-magnetic irrigators at reducing plaque and calculus. One study showed that the control group using the Hydro Floss® had a 44% greater reduction in calculus volume. A second study confirmed and improved on these findings with Hydro Floss® users having 64% less calculus compared to the group using a non-magnetic irrigator.
The Effect of Oral Irrigation With A Magnetic Water Treatment Device on Plaque and Calculus; Journal of Clinical Periodontology
The Effectiveness of a Magnetized Water Oral Irrigator (Hydro Floss®) on Plaque, Calculus and Gingival Health; Journal of Clinical Periodontology
The Scientific Basis and Clinical Validation of the Efficacy of Irrigation Utilizing Magnetohydrodynamic Pulsatile Pressures; AAID Research Foundation