Why choose Hydro Floss®?
More than half of the adults in the U.S. have some form of gum disease. Gum disease is the leading cause of tooth loss and has been linked to many serious health conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, stroke, cancer and Alzheimer’s disease.
Dental professionals recommend daily brushing and flossing to help prevent gum disease but these steps are simply not enough. String floss is time consuming and can be difficult for some people to use. In fact, without proper flossing technique, string floss does not effectively clean below the gum line, leaving behind harmful plaque, bacteria and food debris.
That's where Hydro Floss® comes in...
- Easier to use and more effective than string floss.
- Oral irrigation has been clinically proven as an effective alternative to dental floss for reducing bleeding, gingival inflammation, and plaque removal.
- Hydro Floss® has been clinically proven to be nearly twice as effective as non-magnetic irrigators at removing plaque, bacteria and calculus.
- With the Hydro Floss® there isn't a need for medications or potentially harmful chemicals. Hydro Floss® uses plain water to achieve remarkable results for a more holistic approach to oral hygiene.
- Promotes healing of bleeding gums and periodontal pockets.
- Cleans braces, bridgework, crowns and implants better than brushing and flossing alone.
- Easily cleans below the gum line where brushing and flossing cannot reach.
- Reduces inflammation of gum tissue.
- Aids in healing after dental procedures.
What makes Hydro Floss® the best choice in oral irrigation?
Oral irrigation has been proven to be an effective tool for maintaining healthy teeth and gums. The Hydro Floss® raises that level of effectiveness by combining two proven methods - oral irrigation and magnetics.
There are naturally occurring minerals in most liquids. Magnetics prevents these minerals from changing from a liquid into a solid state. When this principle is applied to an oral irrigator it interrupts the process by which plaque and calculus adhere to and accumulate on the surface of the tooth. If bacteria can't stick to the tooth, it can't cause problems.
The Hydro Floss® has been clinically proven to be twice as effective as non-magnetic irrigators at reducing plaque and calculus. One study showed that the control group using the Hydro Floss® had a 44% greater reduction in calculus volume. A second study confirmed and improved on these findings with Hydro Floss® users having 64% less calculus compared to the group using a non-magnetic irrigator.
Clinical studies prove the effectiveness of the Hydro Floss®:
The Effect of Oral Irrigation With A Magnetic Water Treatment Device on Plaque and Calculus; Journal of Clinical Periodontology
The Effectiveness of a Magnetized Water Oral Irrigator (Hydro Floss®) on Plaque, Calculus and Gingival Health; Journal of Clinical Periodontology
The Scientific Basis and Clinical Validation of the Efficacy of Irrigation Utilizing Magnetohydrodynamic Pulsatile Pressures; AAID Research Foundation
Comparison of irrigation to floss as an adjunct to tooth brushing: effect on bleeding, gingivitis, and supragingival plaque.